Wooden mill Terrestrial 16cm
The mill Terrestrial by Nava is essential on a daily basis for both food preparation and serving, as it offers you at any time freshly ground spices for your meal or salad, adding a modern aesthetic to your table.
Grind peppercorns, coarse salt or various spices evenly and add fresh aroma and flavor to your food.
Features durable construction in a beautiful, modern and elegant design, made of bamboo wood, 100% environmentally friendly and with high-quality ceramic grinder.
The product is safe for food contact and is suitable for both home and business use, i.e. for taverns, restaurants, hotels, etc.
Kitchen utensils Terrestrial
The Terrestrial line of kitchen utensils and accessories is designed for kitchen and cooking enthusiasts. All-time classic, in a simple line, it is an excellent choice for those who desire a minimal, terrestrial aesthetic in the kitchen.
Based on the design of modern kitchen utensils, it follows the principles of functionality and simplicity, in order to serve the daily needs of every kitchen from food preparation to serving.
The Terrestrial kitchen utensils are made of bamboo wood, 100% environmentally friendly and are manufactured according to the regulations for products that come in contact with food. They are a completely natural and healthy choice for the kitchen.
- Before the first use, wash the product with soapy warm water and a soft sponge.
- After each use, wash and dry well with a dry cloth.
- Do not use metal sponges, wire or harsh cleaners.
- Made in compliance with European food contact regulations.
- High temperature, water and moisture can cause cracks on the surfaces of the product.
- Do not soak the product in water.
- To ensure longer life of the product prefer hand washing with warm water and mild soap for dishes.
- Store the product in a cupboard only if you are sure that it is completely dry.
- It is recommended to replace wooden kitchen utensils every 2 years or earlier in case of large scratches or cracks.