High quality aluminium cookware "ΩMEGA" with 5 layers of stone non-stick coating.
ΩMEGA cookware line by NAVA contains unique pieces in a modern, but timeless design, which are featured by their excellent thermal conductivity, as they heat up quickly and they maintain their temperature for a longer period.
They are manufactured by die-cast aluminum, with solid metal composition and heavy bottom, they match perfectly on the hotplate, thus the heat distributes uniformly through the whole surface of the pan and ensures outstanding results, offering you the opportunity to have a uniform, healthy and delicious meal and at the same time to save energy by cooking at low temperatures.
The high quality of the non-stick inner coating of 5 layers provides long-lasting durability to everyday use, the reinforced external surface is highly resistant to scratches, while their smooth surface guarantees easy cleaning.
The specially designed ergonomic, heat-resistant soft touch handles provide comfortable and safe grip, protecting from high temperature.
The fabrication involves low-carbon footprint processes and excludes PFOA.
Suitable for all cookers: gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction.
- Before the first use wash the pan with soapy warm water and soft sponge.
- Coat the inside surface of the pan with oil or butter before each use.
- Do not overheat the pan when it is empty and remove the pan from the stove before its content evaporates.
- Low or medium heat is sufficient for obtaining the best cooking results.
- Do not fill the pan to more than 2/3 of its capacity in order to prevent overflow.
- The pan is made to withstand sudden temperature changes. For longer life, prefer to leave the pan to cool first and then wash it with soapy warm water and soft sponge.
- Prefer to use wooden, plastic or silicone kitchen utensils for longer life of the non-stick coating.
- Never cut food into the pan using sharp tools.
- Use a stove with a size equal to or smaller than the bottom of the pan.
- Do not overheat the fat or oil on the point of smoking, burning or turning black.
- Do not use metal sponges, wire or harsh cleaners.
- The non-stick coating is in compliance with materials coming in contact with food.