Bamboo serving spoon Terrestrial
Mix and serve your favorite creations with the bamboo serving spoon Terrestrial by NAVA. It belongs to the most useful kitchen utensils, as it is necessary for almost all cooking or pastry recipes.
Made of high-quality bamboo wood, 100% environmentally friendly and suitable for food contact. Ideal for all types of cookware, non-stick or not, but also glass.
It has an ergonomic, non-slip silicone handle, for comfortable and safe handling. The practical hole at the edge of the handle allows you to hang it. The serrated finish on the surface makes it easy to serve salad or pasta.
Kitchen utensils Terrestrial
The Terrestrial line of kitchen utensils and accessories is designed for kitchen and cooking enthusiasts. All-time classic, in a simple line, it is an excellent choice for those who desire a minimal, terrestrial aesthetic in the kitchen.
Based on the design of modern kitchen utensils, it follows the principles of functionality and simplicity, in order to serve the daily needs of every kitchen from food preparation to serving.
The Terrestrial kitchen utensils are made of bamboo wood, 100% environmentally friendly and are manufactured according to the regulations for products that come in contact with food. They are a completely natural and healthy choice for the kitchen.
Suitable for stainless steel, but also for non-stick cookware as it does not scratch and does not damage the non-stick coating.
- Before the first use, wash the product with soapy warm water and a soft sponge.
- After each use, wash and dry well with a dry cloth.
- Do not use metal sponges, wire or harsh cleaners.
- Do not leave the product inside the pan or saucepan during cooking.
- Manufactured in compliance with food contact regulations.
- High temperature, water and moisture can cause cracks in the surfaces of wooden utensils.
- Do not soak wooden utensils in water.
- To ensure longer life of the product, prefer hand washing with soapy warm water.
- If you notice spikes or spots that have peeled, use sandpaper to smooth and then use a cotton swab to smear the surface of the product with oil. Remove excess oil with a dry cloth and allow to dry.
- If you notice persistent odors, immerse the product in 2 cups of warm water to which you will add 2 tbsp. soda and 30ml white vinegar. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse well.
- It is recommended to replace wooden kitchen utensils every 2 years or earlier in case of large scratches or cracks.