Bamboo cutting board Terrestrial 28cm
Use the bamboo cutting board Terrestrial by NAVA to chop herbs, fillet or tenderize meat, cut fruits or vegetables.
The cutting board is necessary for the preparation of any cooking recipe, as it allows you not only to keep the countertop clean and undamaged from scratches but also to protect the blades of your knives.
With a significantly large surface, which allows you to even knead on it without soiling the kitchen counter. And counter lip with 90° angle on one side that slot onto the edge of all kitchen counters in order to prevent the cutting board from slipping while using.
Made of high quality bamboo wood, 100% environmentally friendly and suitable for food contact.
Kitchen utensils Terrestrial
The Terrestrial line of kitchen utensils and accessories is designed for kitchen and cooking enthusiasts. All-time classic, in a simple line, it is an excellent choice for those who desire a minimal, terrestrial aesthetic in the kitchen.
Based on the design of modern kitchen utensils, it follows the principles of functionality and simplicity, in order to serve the daily needs of every kitchen from food preparation to serving.
The Terrestrial kitchen utensils are made of bamboo wood, 100% environmentally friendly and are manufactured according to the regulations for products that come in contact with food. They are a completely natural and healthy choice for the kitchen.
- Before the first use, wash the product with soapy warm water and soft sponge.
- After each use, wash and dry well with a dry cloth.
- Do not use metal sponges, wire or harsh cleaners.
- Do not cut all foods on the same cutting board. Ideally use different surfaces for raw meat-poultry, for vegetables-fruits, for bread.
- High temperature, water and moisture can cause cracks on the surfaces of the product.
- Do not soak the product in water.
- To ensure longer life of the product, before use, smear the surface with cooking oil and after each use prefer hand washing with warm water and mild soap for dishes.
- Store the product in a cupboard only if you are sure that it is completely dry.
- If you notice spikes or spots that have peeled, use sandpaper to smooth and then use a cotton swab to smear the surface of the product with oil. Remove excess oil with a dry cloth and allow to dry.
- If you notice persistent odors, immerse the product in 2 cups of warm water to which you will add 2 tbsp. soda and 30ml white vinegar. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse well.
- It is recommended to replace wooden kitchen utensils every 2 years or earlier in case of large scratches or cracks.