4 buns for burgers
800 gr. ground meat (chuck or ground round)
8 slices of cheddar cheese
50 gr. butter
Salt and pepper
100 gr. ketchup
100 gr. mayonnaise
1. Mold the minced meat to round patties. Once we put them on the baking tray, we press them with a spatula to get a shape and become thin (mush burger).
2. Season with salt the minced meat and add a piece of butter on top of each burger. Bake for 1.5 minutes and turn them on the other side. The patties caramelize quickly, so be careful not to overcook them.
3. Turn off the heat and add the cheddar cheese on each burger.
4. Cut the brioche buns in half and bake them for a while until they change colour.
5. Spread ketchup and mayonnaise on each bun. Add two patties to each bun and serve the burgers with french fries.
Subscribe to receive our latest news, offers and more.