1 glass of sunflower oil
1 glass of fine semolina
1 glass of coarse semolina
3 glasses of granulated sugar
4 glasses of water
80 gr. nuts
80 gr. hazelnuts
White chocolate to serve
1) In a saucepan, on fire, put the sunflower oil. Then, add the two types of semolina and roast them.
2) Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
3) Add the sugar to the saucepan and mix in order to combine it with the semolina.
4) Lower the heat and add the water. Simmer for 4-5 minutes, mixing with a wooden spoon.
5) Remove from the heat, add the nuts, the hazelnuts and the vanillin.
6) Spread the mixture in a cake pan and let it cool for 3-4 hours. Then, unmold and serve the halvah with melted white chocolate and nuts.
Subscribe to receive our latest news, offers and more.