The stainless steel grater Misty by NAVA is an essential tool in almost all cooking but also in pastry recipes, as it covers a wide range of meal preparation needs, either during the execution of the recipe or when decorating the dish. Make tomato sauce, shred cheese and vegetables such as carrot or zucchini, grate lemon, chocolate, or spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg, cut cucumber, eggplant or potato into thin slices.
Made of 18/8 stainless steel, suitable for contact with food, specially designed for grating over bowls or saucepans. Features a strong frame in a gray color with a built-in ergonomic handle for a safe grip and easy use. Offers 3 different grating options, thick, thin, and to cut into thin slices.
Kitchen utensils Misty
The Misty line of kitchen utensils is designed for kitchen and cooking enthusiasts. In this series, you will find everything you can imagine for your kitchen, from the simplest tools to the most special gadgets.
Based on the design of modern kitchen utensils, it follows the principles of functionality and innovation in order to serve in various ways the multiple needs of a modern kitchen. The excellent quality of the materials ensures a longer life of the utensils and makes them resistant to temperature.
The products of the Misty line are made of high-temperature resistant materials and according to the regulations for products that come in contact with food and are the absolutely healthy and safe choice for your kitchen.
- Before the first use, wash the product with soapy warm water and a soft sponge.
- After each use, wash and dry well with a dry cloth.
- Do not use metal sponges, wire or harsh cleaners.
- It is recommended to use specialized detergents for stainless steel products.
- Made in compliance with European food contact regulations.
- Handle the product carefully, keeping your fingers away from sharp surfaces.
- It is recommended to use a protective cutting glove when using the product.
- Always keep away from children.