The stainless steel mixing bowls Acer by NAVA are ideal for mixing and preparing food or pastry mixes.
Extremely durable, made of high-quality stainless steel, with plastic lid and non-slip silicone base for comfortable and safe use. Feature a practical scale for measuring liquids on the inner surface and a satin finish.
Available in 3 different, convenient dimensions to choose the right size, depending on your needs.
Suitable for professional use.
Kitchen utensils Acer
The Acer line of kitchen utensils is designed for kitchen and aesthetic lovers. Designed in a simple line, it is an excellent choice for those looking for a modern, but at the same time elegant aesthetic in the kitchen.
Based on the design of modern kitchen utensils, it follows the principles of functionality and simplicity, in order to serve the needs of a contemporary kitchen.
The utensils in the Acer line are made of 18/8 stainless steel, which makes them very resistant and ensures longer life. They are made according to the regulations for products that come in contact with food and are the absolutely healthy and safe choice for your kitchen.
- After each use, wash and dry well with a dry cloth.
- Do not use metal sponges, wire or harsh cleaners.
- It is recommended to use specialized detergents for stainless steel products.
- Avoid using sharp tools.
- Do not store acidic, alkaline or salty foods (such as soups, sauces, foods containing citrus juices or baking soda) for a long time, as stains may form on the surface of the product.
- Made in compliance with European food contact regulations.