Bamboo cutting board for cheese Terrestrial 33cm
Add a modern, minimalist touch on your dining table with the cutting board for cheese Terrestrial by NAVA. Comes with 3 knives for different uses, is ideal for cutting and serving cheeses or charcuterie, while at the same time makes the perfect gift for everyone.
The cutting surface is made of high-quality bamboo wood, 100% environmentally friendly and suitable for food contact.
The blades of the knives are made of high-quality stainless steel, they are very sharp and make it easy to cut even the hardest cheese. The rounded ergonomic handles, made of high-quality bamboo wood, offer easy, precise and quick cutting.
The cutting board is accompanied by:
- Small Spade knife 11.8cm, for hard cheeses (Blade 5.8cm - Handle 6.0cm)
- Flat Chisel knife 12.2cm, for hard crumbled cheeses (Blade 6.2cm - Handle 6.0cm)
- Cheese Fork 12.5cm, for serving cheese (Blade 6.5cm - Handle 6.0cm)
Kitchen utensils Terrestrial
The Terrestrial line of kitchen utensils and accessories is designed for kitchen and cooking enthusiasts. All-time classic, in a simple line, it is an excellent choice for those who desire a minimal, terrestrial aesthetic in the kitchen.
Based on the design of modern kitchen utensils, it follows the principles of functionality and simplicity, in order to serve the daily needs of every kitchen from food preparation to serving.
The Terrestrial kitchen utensils are made of bamboo wood, 100% environmentally friendly and are manufactured according to the regulations for products that come in contact with food. They are a completely natural and healthy choice for the kitchen.
- Before the first use, wash the product with soapy warm water and soft sponge.
- After each use, wash and dry well with a dry cloth.
- Do not use metal sponges, wire or harsh cleaners.
- Manufactured in compliance with food contact regulations.
- High temperature, water and moisture can cause cracks on the surfaces of the product.
- Do not soak the product in water.
- To ensure longer life of the product, before use, smear the surface with cooking oil and after each use prefer hand washing with warm water and mild soap for dishes.
- Store the product in a cupboard only if you are sure that it is completely dry.
- If you notice spikes or spots that have peeled, use sandpaper to smooth and then use a cotton swab to smear the surface of the product with oil. Remove excess oil with a dry cloth and allow to dry.
- If you notice persistent odors, immerse the product in 2 cups of warm water to which you will add 2 tbsp. soda and 30ml white vinegar. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse well.
- It is recommended to replace wooden kitchen utensils every 2 years or earlier in case of large scratches or cracks.
- Keep your fingers away from the sharp blade. Hold and use it only by the handle.
- When holding it in motion, always keep the blade facing down.
- Never let it stand out from the edges of tables or countertops.
- The knives must always be sharpened and use the appropriate one for the proper use.
- Always keep away from children.