For the marinade:
juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon bukovo
100 gr. corn flour
200 gr. flour
400 gr. squid small, cleaned and cut into slices
500 ml sunflower oil
1. First make the marinade by mixing all its ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the squid slices and marinate for 10΄.
2. In a plate, mix the salt, the boukovo, the corn flour and the flour.
3. Add the squid slices to the flour mixture and turn to cover the slices with the mixture. Shake to remove excess flour.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat our oil until it burns. Put our squid in 3 portions in a frying basket. Fry our squid until golden brown, about 3 minutes each serving.
5. Place the cooked squid on a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb excess oil. Serve the squid hot, with the vegan mayonnaise next to it.
Subscribe to receive our latest news, offers and more.